Washington Presbyterian Church Cemetery, Montgomery County, OH

Encouraged by Edmund and Johnathan Munger, the church congregation met for the first time on November 29, 1813. Services were held in the larger of Munger's two barns until a quaint brick church was built in 1830 on two acres purchased by Johnathan Munger for $35. The church sat between the cemetery and Miamisburg-Centerville Road at the corner of what is now Southwind Drive (formerly Washington Church Road). The church was abandoned in 1928 and razed by the State of Ohio in 1971. There are 89 graves including that of Revolutionary War General William Dodds. The earliest grave is dated 1830 and the last 1898.